Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thing 10


I searched lots of image generators. I enjoyed looking through this image generators, it helped to add some fun to my 23 things!
The first one I looked at was:

http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/ - I hated this one! I was excited to use this but it wouldn't load my pictures and wasn't user friendly.

The one I liked was http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/deck.php - I created a trading card displaying a picture of me after my marathon.


I will use trading cards in my library to do character analysis lessons.

2 comments:

Jackie McNabb said...

I can hear your frustration. I also had problems with some of the sites. I eventually had to use smile saver. This one worked for me.

Vierling said...

Congrats on finishing your first marathon! I like the trading card mashup and also the comic strip mashup. They remind me of the motivational poster mashup... such cute gift ideas! These are also great applications students can use to display information creatively.