Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thing 9

  • Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? The easiest way that I found feeds was to look at feeds that were respected or given to me through this assignment. Then I was able to look through them and find what blogs they suggested.


  • Which Search tool was the easiest for you? I thought using googlereader and then using the blog search was the easiest way for me to find blogs besides looking at other blogs that I respected.


  • Which was more confusing? It was confusing to me to have to look through all the blogs to find information that was useful to me. Really I wasn't confused - just overwhelmed with information.

  • What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find? I liked Kathy Schrock's blogs she is very helpful in elementary education in many aspects of the profession.


  • What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds? I looked through the newsfeeds given on Library2Play. I think using these will give me a good start to start to getting information!

No comments: