Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thing 7 google tools

GoogleNotebook - is used to help students research topics. While they are searching topics they can click add to google notebook and the notebook will store their information and they will be able to copy and paste the url where they found the information - which will help them in citing sources.
igoogle - On i google I was able to create my own homepage that had links to topics of my interest. This is a wonderful way for children to indivdualize learning by letting them have information on their that interests them. Google Alert is also very good for this. A way you could use this in your classroom is you could have a each student reseach a current event. Using google alerts you would help the student access information.

Yay! google! I learned a lot today that I will use in my personal technology uses and in my professional uses.

No comments: