Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thing 16

Wikkis are great! They allow a group of people to access and change information. In my school we are using Wikis in my school to log benchmark data. I could use Wikis in my classroom to have students research a different parts of the regions of Texas. Each student would have a section and they could add or change information to what was already listed until they complied a list or group of notes that answered the questions. This is a great way to incorporate group into technology.

1 comment:

VWB said...

I love wikis, I love the idea behind wikis...it has become a mainstay in my toolbox for sure...I'm not in a position to share too much too often with a group, but I like the format for posting info I need lots of others to see...especially since FrontPage is no longer available for creating more traditional webpages.